Forum Thread: Government Volunteer Experiences

"I come from a family that does not really like to get involve much in government and pretty much tries to stay away from politics. That is why when I first told we were going to be involving with the government I was a bit iffy and nervous but at the same time curious of what it is like to be involved."

By: Karen Rojas

My classmates and I volunteered for a few hours to be politically involved, if you have volunteered? If so how was your experience?

Get the Gadget Hacks Daily

Don't miss any of the cool things your phone can do

3 Responses

"Sometimes I feel unconfident, happy, appreciated, ignored, foolish, and unimportant. Today I felt like even if I was trying to help this organization campaign, people would choose to be ignorant and avoid the 'waste of time.'"

By: David Huerta, Obama's phone call campaign.

"I come from a family that does not really like to get involve much in government and pretty much tries to stay away from politics. That is why when I first told we were going to be involving with the government I was a bit iffy and nervous but at the same time curious of what it is like to be involved."

By: Karen Rojas

Wow! This must have been hard for you guys, I understand. I know how difficult it can be to volunteer and sometime people just ignore you. 

Share Your Thoughts