The link to this site takes you to the official website of the Supreme Court of the United States. It is a useful source for information about Supreme Court cases, journals, and orders of the court. The US government is separated by three branches of government one of them being the judicial branch. The power of the Supreme Court is to uphold the law and they make final decisions. To be part of the Supreme Court the qualifications are: if the president likes you, needs to have a law degree, and must be confirmed by Congress.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades